Digital Strategy & Web Design
- A fresh look and online solution: Wanting to improve quality and efficiency of care Dr’s Wallace and Barton sought to create a site that supported their in-clinic efforts and reduced their carbon footprint
- Up to date technology: The new site had to be responsive in design to ensure an optimal experience for visitors.
- In house control: The website needed to created so that regular updates and uploads could be made in house.
Web Development & Digital Strategy
- Content Development: Reviewed website drafts and proposed content, developed a site map and finalized content.
- Created a digital strategy that included backlink strategy
- Created a warm, professional look and feel that captured the character of these professionals.
- All of the surgeon’s patient guides were created in electronic format to make them searchable by topic or keyword and available online.
- Reference information for both patients and referring physicians was created online.
- Organic traffic to the site increased by >30% per year (as a result of digital strategy)
- Clinic has eliminated costly (and non-environmentally friendly) print materials